Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Marath_ _




Shar Running Logic 101:
Marathon = 42km
Marath    = 31.5km



Dear Andrew O'Keefe c/o Channel 7,
Deal or No Deal?
How about instead of doing the Perth Marathon, I just do the Perth Marath?
I've run the Marath distance of 31.5km a couple of times now...
and it really HURT!!!!
I overheated, I was panting more than our beloved dog after the 'big park', my feet blistered, I chafed, I drank from a skanky service station tap like a feral cat....
I have NO IDEA how I am going to manage the extra 'on' part. Those extra 10.5km.
How????

Love Shar :-)

P.S. Thanks muchly for working some voo-doo-26--numbered-suitcase magic on Magoo a couple of years ago around 5.30pm each evening. I managed to feed the beast whilst you and your lovely lady friends, captivating lights and wonderful sounds kept him distracted. We no longer need to watch, but you will always have a special place in my heart.

P.P.S. That time I saw you in Singapore airport? Was that your wife? She's really pretty. Enjoy.

No comments: