Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mum on the Run - Merchandising

My uber talented all singing, all dancing, all dramatics, karaoke queen sister - she dreams of her name up in lights one day.
(I just wish she'd hurry up 'cause with each passing year
the notion of me pulling off red carpet sister glam @ the Oscars
without surgical intervention is becoming less and less achievable.)

Me?
 Seeing my nerd name printed on the spine of my bound thesis
or on Magoo's birth certificate is as good as it gets.
But this is up there -


Shar ;-)


3 comments:

Jill Glancy said...

What is that ???? !!!

All For Love said...

Very cool Shar! Surely you can incorporate that gorgeous pic into your blog title somehow?! Such a cute post :o) xo

Unknown said...

G'day Shar ~
Coming over from Jen (the meanest mom). Love your picture.

Would you be so kind to (& tell your friends) comment on my BLOG ONLY (emails don't count), for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon
blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com