- buy a whole new winter wardrobe - in a boys size 3
- eat my weight in party food
- cringe at the (repeated) sound of a newly discovered duck whistle
- laugh hysterically in a coffee shop - and look slightly insane to the others patrons who couldn't actually see the little person/clown on the armchair opposite me
- climb into a single bed and snuggle down
- cook sausages...
They way they can turn an 'ordinary' moment into one to be treasured (or trashed - depending on their mood!)
Linking with Maxabella's 52 Weeks of Grateful
*My appreciation of life, my gorgeous husband and our boy is even greater tonight as I reflect sadly on the tragic passing of a school friend today.
Peter, who was killed by a shark while diving, leaves behind a beautiful family, his wife and two young sons.
Rest in peace, Pete. Every moment IS one to treasure. xxx