Monday, April 16, 2012

52 Week Project : Wk 31 (Hosting For Fi)

Hey! Hiiii there!
Thank you for popping in.

This hair and face obviously weren't expecting you - but that's a-okay.
That's kinda the point of popping in, isn't it?

Come in.
Sit.
Kettle's on.

Well, this week gorgeous Fi from My Mummy Daze carefully considered various bloggers and their respective merits before selecting little ol' me to host her fabulous 52 Week Project initiative.
The 52 Week Project
Okay,fib.
 Fi's computer's stuffed, her mojo's missing and she needed someone in a hurry.
I'm already the host body for a little person right now, so a linky shouldn't be too taxing.


So, are you a fan of the 'pop in'?

Years ago...
 the idea of unannounced visitors definitely wasn't my cup of tea.
It sent me into a spin of "but I haven't..."s

These days...
 I have a husband and a child - so I can blame the state of the place on them.
I shop and stock as though we're destined for nuclear warfare - so there's always the makings of a meal (or at least a really generous snack) in the fridge.
I live in a brilliant, close knit cul de sac - so rarely even bother to close the front door.
I'm more than happy to ditch the housework, schoolwork, artwork or any kind of work to sit and have an impromptu chat.

If you're lucky, I'll have heard your footsteps on the path and have raced to put a bra or pair of pants on.
If you're not, well - don't look down!

Please snap yourself and add your selfie to the link up below.
No rules - just an opportunity to get on the other side of the lens for a moment.



Shar :-)

4 comments:

Farmers Wifey said...

wow I wish I looked like that..well anytime!!!!

All For Love said...

Haha! Love it Shar, being caught bra-less, my greatest fear of the drop-in... that and not having the bathroom looking sparkling. Like yourself, I've always got a steady supply of bikkies and nibblies on hand.
You're looking so lovely, just rockin' that hostess gig (for both Muppet and Fiona!) xo

Karla {Ironmum Karla} said...

I am always running around in my undies, so many a posties have got more than they bargained for...maybe I should step away from ebay, that might solve it;)x

My Mummy Daze said...

Shar you're a scream! I wish I lived in WA just so I could do the pop-in on you! Thanks for being the hostess with the mostess ;-)